Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Swimming Lessons & Other Fun Things...

Abby started swimming lessons on Monday afternoon and is SO thrilled with them! I haven't managed to get a picture yet, as this would involve remembering to put my camera in my purse before I have to leave the house at 6:30am so I can get to work by 7:00am, leaving by 3:00pm in order to make swimming lessons by 4:00pm. Hopefully tomorrow I will remember and can post a picture! You would think she's a fish by the way she has taken to the water! I believe that the South Davis Rec Center (where swimming lessons are) offer year-round classes, so hopefully we'll just keep putting her in the next level up and see what happens! Who knows - by Christmas she will be swimming way better than I ever did!

We are also mourning the loss of our griffin tonight. Blair had an awesomely cool griffin statue that has stood guard over our house for the past four or five years (griffins are supposed to guard again evil) but some obviously evil person has taken our griffin away! Abby went outside to paint with water yesterday afternoon and asked where I had moved the griffin...yeah, like I could actually move it - it was made of metal and was quite heavy! I hope whoever took it accidently dropped it on their foot -- they deserved it! So, if anyone sees a lone griffin standing around, let us know -- we'll come and get him!

Well, hopefully some pictures tomorrow of my little Abby-fish....good night, all!

No comments: