Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

When I got married at age 34 I never imagined I would become so happy. At 34, I thought I was content but who knew how exciting and happy my life would get! I am SO blessed to have Blair & Abby in my life. Aren't they darling? Abby bounded out of bed before 7:00am announcing that it was "Valentimes" (that's how she says it) and then was WAY excited with her toy dog, toy cat w/ a kitten and a new Littlest Pet Shop set. Her face when I pulled that out was AWESOME!


In a life that has been full of both good AND bad Valentine's Days, I have to say that this one is pretty nice....even if we got 8 inches of snow and it took me 10 minutes to get up the driveway this morning and an HOUR to drive to work! It is amazingly beautiful, though and I wish I would have had my camera. When I passed Temple Square, the wind had started blowing the snow around and it was SPECTACULAR! I hope everyone has an AMAZING day, full of love and friendship! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I had to drive to the University Park hotel for meetings on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I thought about you every single day! That was a wild commute! I'm glad you all had such a wonderful day!