Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Tree

So, I had a great idea a few weeks ago. Because my Grandma is selling her house and surrounding property, I thought it would be cool to have an entire family picture in front of her tree. She has a HUGE walnut tree in her front yard that we've all spent time climbing, "riding" the low lying branches like horses and just generally enjoying how beautiful it is. So, Sunday was it - we were all there (with the exception of Cole, who will be born to Mandy & Tony in a few weeks!) and here are some pictures to illustrate...



Some of the branches...





A few "shadows" waiting to get their picture taken...





A view of my Dad's garden....




And, I guess a post wouldn't be complete if I didn't include something cute from Abby, so this is the scarecrow that she made at daycare...isn't it cute?







No comments: