Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Melanie with the latest "tagging" game for bloggers:

Here are the Rules of the Tag:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next five sentences.
5. Tag five people.

As my computer sits just below my bookshelves, that is relatively easy. So, here goes...

My book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

My five sentences:
He cleared his throat. "I am here, as I'm sure you know, because of Albus Dumbledore's will." Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at one another. "A surprise, apparently! You were not aware then that Dumbledore had left you anything?"

I tag Mimi, Christine, Adair, Jyl & Zan -- it's kinda fun especially to see what cool books are out there!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

"The Deathly Hallows" is sitting on the shelf in Ryan's room, waiting for us to finish the last 148 pages of "The Half-Blood Prince" (slow-goin' with a 7 1/2 year old).

Thanks for playing! Wasn't that fun?