Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Moving to the MAC!!

After my last "OneToOne" class at the Apple store, I've been experimenting with publishing my own website.  Yeah, it's been a few weeks and I'm somewhat nervous to make the jump, but I think it's time.  I've been trying for the past three nights to post a picture to Blogger without success, so I admit that has egged me on.  Tonight I added all the cool features to our website that I love from my blog so I think it's time to officially move.  So, for all those of you out there who have a link to my blog on your blog, please cut and paste this new address into your blog:


http://web.mac.com/kristinkrandall/Site/Welcome.html

There is a blog page on our website, so I hope to keep posting as frequently as I did on the old blog. The cool part is that I can post albums of pictures, movies and cool stuff like that. I will keep the old blog up, just because I want to be able to upload and print it as a book/journal sometime soon. So, please visit the new site and let me know what you think!

No comments: