Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Abby, Laughing

I've decided that probably the best thing on the planet is listening to Abby laugh. When something strikes her funny (especially at bedtime) we can easily spend the next fifteen minutes laughing hysterically and not be able to stop. Tonight we were reading the story, "Baby Farm Animals" and I would stop on each page and ask Abby what the "baby" for each animal was, pig - piglet, duck - duckling, etc. She is a smart kid and was getting most of them right...until the goats. I asked what a baby goat was and she said, "I don't know, a goatie?" I couldn't help it - I burst out laughing, which made her laugh, which made me laugh harder. Finally, ten minutes later we were calm enough for prayers and our nightly ritual of calling Blair to say goodnight. So, when I told her to tell her dad what baby goats were...it all started again. Blair was laughing as well and I believe that is the perfect way to end the day! I didn't take a picture of her laughing, but this one is pretty close....


This is Abby on the teacups at Disneyland, and again...laughing hysterically! She is great for entertainment as well as eight million other things that I totally love about her. We are blessed and lucky to have her!

No comments: