Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

Well, another Halloween has come and gone and yes, I am feeling the FULL effects of it tonight! It's not good when Halloween falls right in the middle of the last week of the clerkship! Yikes! So, after non-stop Halloween fun yesterday, it was one of two final exams before the clerkship is over. Tomorrow morning is the last one and then a short break until Monday morning when 15 more students start the rotation. Again, yikes! But I digress....the real story was how fun Halloween was! I sincerely tried to convince Abby to be something "easier" but no, my independent little girl would not be dissuaded...she wanted to be an astronaut! And, as I tell her all the time that girls can be WHATEVER they want, how could I say no? Doesn't she make a GREAT astronaut?





After her fun Halloween party at kindergarten, Blair brought her to work where we had a quick lunch and then she got to trick-or-treat to all my friends in the Dean's Office. We then set off for an entire evening Halloween tour of our friends and family. I think she got more than enough candy for a five-year-old! All in all, it was pretty spectacular and now she is sleeping soundly, probably dreaming of all the candy we've safely stashed in a giant bowl in the kitchen. I can only imagine what she will want to dress up like next year!

2 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

What a cute costume! I bet that she had a blast!!!

Laurel C. said...

She has the cutest smile on her face to match her cute costume. I love it! :)