Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More of Abby's Artwork...

I found this when I was cleaning off the counter in the kitchen and thought I'd share. Our kitchen counter seems to be the receptacle for all sorts of lovely things and most of Abby's drawings. When I find cute ones like this I am trying to be proactive, scanning and saving them for posterity (and to share with y'all!) Isn't it cute????



She said there were butterflies on my hands and I was sharing them with Blair. I love how there is a beard on Blair and it looks quite full! Blair's real facial hair is still off for now, but he says it's coming back after Thanksgiving. Either way, he's a cute guy. I'll try to scan more of Abby's drawings and possibly include them in a slide show...who knows how creative I can get!

No comments: