Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 17, 2007

Abby and Her Cousins with the Grinch

While we were at Christmas Village on Saturday night, we ran into the Grinch who was in front of the Ogden Standard Examiner's cottage. Cael & Emelia ran right up to him, followed by the rest of the kids. A photographer from the Standard was also there, capturing everyone talking to the Grinch. When he was done, he handed us a card with the following website address: www.standard.net/spotted


So, this afternoon I checked it out and found the following picture:

This is my sister, Kati and all her cute kids, plus my own in front. How cute is that? There are also other pictures (#157, #158, #160, #162, #163 and #164). I think I'm in one of them, trying to take a picture of the kids with the Grinch from another angle. Is anyone surprised by this? Anyway, I thought I'd share. Pretty fun times!

1 comment:

Laurel C. said...

Wow, you guys all look cold. Am I sure I want to visit Utah in 2 days? It's a nice, balmy 53 degrees here with rain, not snow. I guess I better brace myself. But I'm looking forward to seeing you again! It will be worth the miserable cold.