Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Abby Vs. The Lego Table

So, I was busy at work this afternoon, working on about four things at once when I got a call from Kindercare, where Abby spends her afternoons. It was Jenny, one of our friends who works there. She called to let me know that Abby had fallen off her chair into the Lego table, where she was playing and bumped her head. She assured me that Abby was fine, just had a bloody nose and a bump on her forehead. Needless to say, I was concerned but she assured me Abby was fine and I could pick her up at the usual time. I was interested to see if Abby or the Lego table were worse for the wear....and I think this round was won by the Lego table...what do you think?

Obviously she wasn't affected much by the fight with the Lego table (with the exception of the lovely red bump on the forehead and scrape under her nose!) and will hopefully be more careful in the future!

No comments: