Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 3, 2007

Abby's Fun Day






So, I decided that this being a Friday in August, I could take a few hours off work and go play for a while. I put in a few early hours and then met Blair, Abby and some friends from our ward at the zoo. As the pictures will show, Abby had a MARVELOUS time...so marvelous that she was exhausted when I took her back to work for a few more hours. Then, it was swimming lessons and on the way out, she decided she absolutely HAD to try the climbing wall. This was one of those times as a mom that you let your little bird fly free and pray hard that she won't hurt herself! As the picture will show, she went all the way to the TOP! And, then came down and did it again! She was all casual when she hopped down..."yeah, Mom - I really like that rock-climbing stuff" as if she did it every day of her life! Maybe I'll have to find some rock-climbing people for her to hang out with...'cause I'm pretty sure I'm not attempting it with her! She is now fast asleep in bed, probably dreaming about rock climbing and/or any variety of animal she got to see today. Aren't summer Fridays awesome?!?!?!

No comments: