Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So Much Birthday Fun!

Abby hanging out on the blanket.... And, Bridger doing the exact same thing!

The amazing sunset that night! One of the spectacular fireworks!

OK, I know...it's been several days (almost a week!) since my last entry, but seriously - my life has been CRAZY!!!! I spent my birthday giving a final exam and putting together binders for the 14 new students that started the rotation on Monday. Yikes! My friends at work really made my birthday fun -- they decorated my office and it was very cool! Crepe paper was woven together to make a "door" so I couldn't even get to my desk and every surface in my cubicle was covered in metallic birthday confetti! It was pretty spectacular! Then, to top it all off, Blair had delivered an enormous bouquet of flowers (including the orchids that were in my bridal bouquet) - isn't that cool? We went out with Derk & Christine for sushi that night (always fun!) and then we browsed the bookstore and went out for the most amazing chocolate pudding I've ever had! Saturday was spent at the Farmer's Market as usual, lunch with Mandy & Tony for Mandy's birthday and then Sunday dinner the next day to celebrate both my birthday and Mandy's (we are 13 years and four days apart!) Pretty fun! I was spoiled beyond what I deserve, but was very thankful for everything that everyone did! I guess 41 really isn't too bad!


Monday night was the last of the free summer concerts at Blair's work and we got to take Bridger with us! Abby & Bridger kept me entertained the entire night! Everything Abby did, Bridger did as well. They were both SOOOOOOO good, though and just stayed on the blanket and watched the Native American dancers and musicians. (See cute pictures below!) There were fireworks at the end and Bridger kept saying "I saw FIVE fireworks!" He is darling and it was fun to get to hang out with him!


And, now it's Wednesday night and I am already tired from this busy week! Work is busy, life is busy and I wonder if it will ever slow down at some point! I also wonder if I would even like that - I am happiest with a million things to do! Guess I'm pretty darn happy, eh? Good night, all!

No comments: