Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Love My Mac!

Just a quick post to say how much I love my Mac! 

Here is what it looked like on Christmas, when I unpacked it....
 I had my second "Mac lesson" today at the Apple store and was brave enough to come home, move everything to the external hard drive and then unhook my PC and hook up my Mac!  Can I just say how much EASIER it is than the PC?  It instantly recognized my Kodak EasyShare docking station WITHOUT any software...how cool is that?  While I still don't know a ton, I am trying to learn fast and it's AWESOME!  Let's just say that I have about 10 projects in mind right now and probably need a sabbatical from work to get them all done! (Just kidding, I am more than swamped right now at work, but that's another story!)  Now I just need to get busy and put everything on the shelves that Blair put up and get this "home office" really running.  Wish me luck!  

No comments: