Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Promised Haka

OK, as promised, here is the haka from last night.  I am still just amazed at all that happened - all the connections, all the great stories, etc.  So cool!  Today I started looking at flights to New Zealand and what I needed to do to obtain a passport.  We have to go!  And, like I mentioned last night - the haka happens to be one of my all-time favorite things ever!  ENJOY!



And, before I go....a quick "amazement" about my Mac.  As many of you know, I've produced quite a few slideshows for various people over the past couple of years.  Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  This usually meant hours of work (after coming HOME from work) even more if there were pictures to scan.  Even a "small" slideshow of 150 pictures already on CD would take 2-3 hours per night for a week.  I had to use TWO software programs and one more to burn the label onto the DVD.  I loved doing it because it was creative, it was just time-consuming and frustrating at times.  So, Sunday night I decided to try out i-Movie.  I had a lesson on it Saturday morning and was itching to see what it was really like.  Needless to say, I created a 91 picture slideshow of cute pictures of Abby from 2007, complete with two songs in half an hour.  Yes, you read that correctly...HALF AN HOUR!  I was flabbergasted!  Then tonight, I figured out how to burn it to DVD and completed that in 7 minutes.  Yep, you read that right again - 7 MINUTES!  I am amazed, grateful and now brimming with ideas for new DVD's!  So, if you stop by and my house looks like a disaster, that's because all I want to do is create cool new things with my Mac.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

No comments: